Section 1 — Principles: DRYNKS collects and uses information in accordance with the following principles and practices:
- Notice: We may collect, use and disclose information as follows:
- Volunteered Information: We will receive and store any information you enter on the Web Site or give us in any other way that personally identifies you to improve your experience at the Web Site, to get a better general understanding of the type of individuals visiting the Web Site, and to enable us to contact you when needed. This information may include your photographs, name, email address, zip code, phone number, credit card information, occupation, hobbies and interests as provided by you in using the DRYNKS website and services. Typically, you will provide information on the Web Site for the purchase of products or services or when you submit comments or questions for review by us.
- Information Use: We use information for personal identification; to get a better general understanding of the type of individuals visiting the Web Site; to respond to your requests for purchases, comments, or questions; to improve your experience at the Web Site; to collect aggregated site-visitation statistics; and to alert you to product enhancements, special offers, updated information, and other new services from us. We also use information to advise you of upcoming service offerings and events, personalize the content you see, provide customer service, and to help protect the safety of DRYNKS and its users, including blocking suspected spammers, investigating complaints, addressing abuse and enforcing the DRYNKS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.We may disclose information to third parties, including selling or disclosing customer lists to commercial or charitable users thereof. Disclosure for such purposes is limited to your name, company, position, address, phone and fax numbers, and web site and email addresses. If you do not wish to have such information disclosed, please let us know by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To enable us to process your request, please include your name and address. Once properly notified, we will remove your name from the lists and disclosures as soon as we practicably can in the course of normal business practices.When you order products or services from us, we ask for your credit card number and billing address. We use this information only to bill you for the products or services you order at that time and for no other purpose.Any user questions or comments submitted to us may become available in the public sections of the Web Site, including a section entitled “Frequently Asked Questions,” immediately after such questions or comments are submitted to us. If we publicize any user questions, such questions will not contain facts that identify the user or the specific parties involved. We also reserve the right to use any user comments submitted to us for promotional purposes and by submitting such comments to us you agree that we may do so.We may release any user information to vendors, consultants and other service providers needing access to such information to carry out work for us. If you participate in promotions, special offers, or other events or activities in connection with the DRYNKS website or services we may share your information with entities that partner with us to provide such offerings. We may share your information in response to an emergency if we reasonably believe that such disclosure is necessary to prevent imminent and serious bodily harm to a person. We may share aggregated or anonymized information which cannot be reasonably used to identify you. We may share information with your consent or at your direction. We may release any user information if required to comply with law; to enforce or to apply the Web Site Terms and Conditions; or under the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights, properties, or safety of us or our users or to resolve any payment disputes with you or any banking institution.
- Choice: We give you a choice as to the type and amount of private information we have, as follows:
- Volunteered Information: You can always choose not to provide certain information to us. If you choose not to provide personal information, you can still use many parts of the Web Site. However, depending upon the information you decline to disclose to us, you may not be able to purchase products and services and you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features. If you have previously provided certain information to us and you desire to remove such information from our databases, or if you do not wish for your information to be disclosed to third parties, you may contact us at [email] or by calling [telephone] to remove such information.
- Automatic Information: Most web browsers automatically accept Cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block Cookies in the future. The “Help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will explain how you can prevent your browser from accepting new Cookies, how to set the browser to inform you when you receive a new Cookie, or how to reject Cookies altogether.
- Access: We provide you with the ability to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com. For security purposes, we require user verification via user’s user name and password to receive personal information. DRYNKS also allows you to change or delete your personal information at any time by logging on to your DRYNKS account using your username and password and following the update prompts and facilities for edits and deletions.
- Security: We protect the security of your personal information. We takes steps to protect your data from loss, misuse, alteration, destruction, or unauthorized access. We use sophisticated security technologies to secure users’ ordering information, user name, and password. We encrypt users’ ordering information, user name, and password (including users’ credit card account number) using Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. To support this technology, users must have an SSL-capable browser. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available. While we use such sophisticated security technology to secure users’ ordering information, user name, and password, we cannot guarantee that any electronic commerce is totally secure.Your personal information is protected by physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable US law. In addition to using SSL encryption to safeguard your credit card data, we also use other computer safeguards such as firewalls. We also enforce physical access controls to our offices and files, and we authorize access to user personal information only for personnel requiring it to perform their job responsibilities.We strive to ensure system security. Despite our best efforts, we cannot guarantee that your personal information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of our administrative, managerial, and technical safeguards. We urge you to take adequate precautions to protect your personal data as well, including never sharing your username and password for the DRYNKS website.If DRYNKS learns of a system security breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may also post notice of any security breach on the website.
Section 2 — User Safeguards: You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your user name, password, and any account information. It is important for you to be responsible and protect your user name, password, and computer against unauthorized users. It is important to sign off when you have completed using a computer accessible by others.
Section 3 — Children: We do not sell products or services to or for children. Users of the Web Site must be at least eighteen years old. If a child has provided us with personal information, that child’s parent or guardian should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to delete such information from our records.
Section 4 – Sharing Information: When you use the DRYNKS website and services, certain information may be shared by you with other users and become public. For example, when you submit a post or comment to the DRYNKS website, other visitors and users will be able to see the content of your posts or comments, and the date and time you originally submitted the post or comment. This information may become public and you should consider this possibility before submitting your post or comment. Note also that when you send messages to other users and visitors on the DRYNKS website the recipients of your message will be able to see the content of your message, your user name and the date and time the message was sent. Please use caution when sharing information about yourself to third parties in these messages since DRYNKS cannot control how the recipient will use the information you disclose in such messages. Be aware also that when other users and visitors to the DRYNKS website view your profile they will be able to see information about your activities on the DRYNKS website, including your user name, prior posts and comments as well as biographical information you post there, including any photos.
Section 5 — Third Party Web Sites: Please be aware that the Web Site may have links to third party web sites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. When you click on one of these third party links, you are entering another web site for which we have no responsibility. This Notice does not cover the information practices or policies of such third party web sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of all such web sites since their privacy policies may be materially different from our Notice.
Section 6 – Applicable Law: DRYNKS is a worldwide service based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the DRYNKS website and services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in the United States where you may not have the same rights as you do under local laws.
Section 7 — Agreement and Modification: By using and accessing the Web Site you indicate that you have read and understand this Notice and you consent to the collection and use of information by us in the manner explained in this Notice. This Notice and the Web Site Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, provisions covering limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and the application of Nevada law govern any dispute over privacy. By using and accessing the Web Site you agree to indemnify us for any and all third party claims resulting from your breach of this Notice or the Web Site Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy at the Web Site, please email a thorough description of the issue to email@example.com. If you do not accept this Notice, do not access and use the Web Site. We may revise this Notice at any time without notice by updating this Notice. Any modifications in the way we use personal information will be provided in future updates of this Notice so you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose such information. Modifications will be effective immediately and will be available on the Web Site. You should visit this web page periodically to review the Notice. User accepts any such modifications to this Notice by continued use of the Web Site after such modifications are made.